Tuesday, March 11, 2008

When I thought the moment is here

On this side of town it touches, everything.


Different perspective.

Eeeww I hate everything now. Like TOTALLAYEEEE (totally).
Blah I'm feeling lousy, go away my computer is totally annoying me.

**

Yesterday went to Sakura with family! Ate at the outlet over @ Clementi Woods.
P/S: This entry is all about FOOD and more FOOD. [X] the window if its boring or you can just simply scroll all the way down!(:




That feeling.




Sushi is love.






(:










Cooked salmon.


Dory fish.


Some lamb thinggy.


My sister was trying to be funny by taking it like that.




Got nata de coco, mango and cookies and cream! (SPRINKLES!)


Ate shitloads of veggies, good for the runs!


Ohh?

Rushed back to school and its remedials after remedials, revision after revision. I found out that most people still do wanna cleared their 20 hours by "chiong-ing" it during the first few days of the March holis. I wish I could though!


Shitloads of things happened and I don't know why I'm feeling like that.
Perhaps, (ahhh nevermind you won't get it anyway :D!)
Off to school in about 45 mins, tatas ya'll (FUN!) BYE!

No comments: